Yesterday, Matt and I packed the boys up and headed into Salinas to get some baby shopping done. We finally have a car seat! WooHoo! One less thing I can check off the "to do before baby comes" list. We found what we needed at Toys R Us and also picked up a new changing table pad (those things are expensive! $22 for something you're going to change poop on, Really!!!) Anyways, as soon as we got home we found our old one...so I headed back into Salinas today to return the new one. Ok this is a really long explination to get to the point of the story. When I told Caleb where we were going today he said, "Yeah! Toys For Us! I love that store!" :) I just like that instead of Toys R Us he calls it Toys For Us. What a great marketing campaign.
In other Caleb news, he TOLD me he had to go poppy today and did it! This is a huge break through!!! We've been scrubbing underwear for a week strait! Sorry, if that's to much info, but really this is huge for the Van Hook house this week.
Our doctor appointment is tomorrow as well. Dr. said he was going to do an ultrasound to check position for sure, and I"m thinking we'll get a c-section date set up just in case she's not turned. I'll let you know how it goes. Thanks for the prayers. Keep them coming! Jesus loves you.
2 comments:
Toys For Us! How cute! I'm glad you found your changing pad, $22 Wow! I hope Kensie flips for you soon...
Oh yeah, congrats on the poop!!! Still no luck with Brody. He is once again not interested. He keeps telling me 'no big boy now'! What a goober!
Post a Comment