Reading the word "Disneyland" on the front gate and starting to realize why we are there!
A picture to prove that we were the first one's in line at the gate! It was fun but slightly anti-climatic as the boys were SO excited to be at Disneyland and then we had to wait 20 min. to get into the parking! :)
We met up with our precious friends the Aquinos and had a blast together.
Kaden, Caleb, and Gracyn waiting in line to meet the Princesses!
Princess Aurora! Very exciting...I loved that Gracyn adored sitting on her lap, I'm sure she felt just like a princess too!
Aurora took the kids over to Snow White to personally introduce them!
I think Caleb's favorite part of the day was eating...lunch, ice cream, dinner, lollypops...etc. :)
Kaden is exactly 46 in. tall...just big enough to ride all the big rides...which have now affectionatlly been deemed "freak out rides!" :) I love this face cause you can tell he's just not sure how he's going to like "Indiana Jones"!
Posing with Tigger. We got the boys an autograph book and the boys got about 14 signatures. They had so much fun meeting all their favorite characters.
Caleb finally got his own Mickey Mouse ears!
Jedrix and Matt taking the kiddos on the teacups! I love this picture cause both the daddies are pointing at the mommies telling the kids to smile :)
Caleb eating again!
Both boys passed out while we waited for the Fantasmic show to start.
Sweet sleepy boys.
Thank you Lord for such a great weekend. We arrived safely at Disneyland Friday morning after driving all night! It was worth every moment to see the boys in the morning as they realized why we were there! All we had told the boys that morning when we woke them up to put them in the car is that we had to run some errands. What blessed Matt and I SO much is that they never questioned us or where or why we had to go. They were perfectly content to just be with us and know that we had a plan and would keep them safe. Oh, that we would trust God like that when we can't see His plan.
We had a wonderful day with our friends Jedrix, Lisa, and Gracyn. They were so sweet to meet us there in the morning and spend the whole day with us! So fun. The park wasn't very busy at all so we got to see lots of Characters and ride more rides then we excpected ( I had a picture of the boys with Mickey Mouse up on the blog but somehow it got deleted and I can't figure out how to get it back up there...but just imagine Mickey and the boys smiling and you get the idea! :) Kaden LOVED getting his check book...I mean autograph book signed. ( He calls it his check book) and Caleb did SO much better with all the guys, he didn't cry one time! :)
There's lots more stories to tell, but alas children, laundry, and schedule are calling, so for now hope you enjoy the pictures! :)
3 comments:
oh my gosh! caleb looks so precious with the lollipop, and im so excited that he got so close to tigger! ohhhh these pictures make me smile! i love you guys
So glad your trip went so well. It looks like a lot of fun!
I KNOW you guys had a blast!!! We went to Disneyland 3 years ago with my family and got the girls pics taken on those teacups. I was even doing the pointing thing too--ha!
Post a Comment