The boys have become really good friends with our duplex neighbor Aiden. They love to dress up in costumes and defend the universe...or at least the house from invading pirates, robots, or villians...whomever is coming at the moment! I feel very safe with my superheros around. :)
Hope everyone is having a good weekend. I love how I can make plans and then God can rearrange them and it turns out for the better. I'm most excited about getting a date with Matt...I can't even remember the last time we went out alone together. We're going for Chinese food and to the hospital! WooHoo..what a date! We've got to go to the hospital to have our pre-admission interview before the baby comes...I'm not sure what we're interviewing for, hope they find us worthy of having our baby at the hospital! :) Speaking of baby...As far as I can tell she is still head up. We'll find out for sure on Monday. I have been trying different things (thanks to everyone for their VERY sweet and helpful advice, I really appreciate it). I've done everything from laying upside down on an ironing board that's propped up against the couch and sitting with bags of frozen peas on my belly! The babies aren't supposed to like cold so they rotate away from the cold peas...I don't think she's fully rotated but she definitely does NOT like having frozen peas put on her head. :)
On the big boy front...Caleb is doing really well with potty training! WooHoo! I'm so proud of him, and thrilled that we may very well be all done with diapers before the baby comes!
Hope everyone has a good weekend. Jesus loves you.
1 comment:
JB thinks the pictures of your boys as superheros is very cool.
Post a Comment