Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Still Up


From everything we could tell at our appointment yesterday, Baby Girl is still head up and perfectly happy! :) Silly girl. Our doctor's still sticking to wanting to do a c-section at 39 weeks. Matt and I both feel we should probably trust his judgment on this, but are still praying that God will turn her in the next four weeks! Other then that I'm felling...big.  :) 
  On a more exciting baby note, I was able to pick up our diaper bag today! I'm so blessed that Matt let me have one made by a really sweet girl down the street! I got to pick out the fabric (although you can't see it in the picture there's little bits of like white pearl looking drops through out it...it's supposed to kind of look like it's under the sea), and custom design it on the inside. It's really special and it does get me excited about having a girl and getting to see her very soon! Now we just need to finish her room! We did get the crib up, but there's still a lot of rearranging and such to do...all in good time! 
  I was reminded today, yet again, to make sure that I'm praising the Lord each day for all things, not just when things are going "right". Understanding, that His will and His plan is perfect. I want my life to be lived out as a sacrifice or praise. Jesus loves you. 

9 comments:

jodes said...

Is that the name you are going with!?!? It's BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Great bag too!

Julie said...

Love it!!
Kensie is going to be one stylin' girl :) How fun!!
Julie

Michelle said...

I think we're finally settled on...
Kensington Eleanor Rose Van Hook
We just haven't made a formal decision yet. I am really liking the name...it's a really long name but we'll call her Kensie for short and she'll just have to hate us in kindergarten when she has to write it all out!

Rob and Carrie said...

That bag is adorable and so is her name!

Jen said...

MICHELLE! THAT DIAPER BAG IS GORGEOUS! ohhhhh this gets ME excited too! YAY KENSINGTON!

The Aquinos said...

That is a really cool diaper bag!! How fun. We are excited to meet Kensie too!

Julie said...

I love the bag, it looks super stylish! But I love the name more! I was like 'ohh, I see a name!' How fun. My kids all have 4 names too it isn't too bad, plus you have more options of what to call her when she is in trouble! :0) What does the inside of the bag look like? I hope she'll flip for you, girls are stubborn! Maybe she is trying to get you used to doing things HER way! :0)

Michelle said...

I'm so glad everyone likes the name! Lends me confidence when I start to wonder if it's to much. I'm excited cause we have an old fashioned map of London to put up in her room that shows Kensington Garden, so that's fun. Totally doesn't match the rest of the room but that's ok! :)
The inside of the bag is the coral/pink color of the flowers. Nicole put in two pockets for the boys cups and then a row of pockets for whatever. So nice!

Michelle said...

Oh, and she made a wipes cover case that matches the diaper bag! I'm so impressed!