Thursday, March 05, 2009
Shhhhh...
I'm letting everyone in on a little secret...we're leaving late tonight to take the boys on a surprise trip to Disney Land! WooHoo! We wanted to do one more big thing as a family of four before adding on our next blessing. :) It's going to be a BUSY weekend. We're driving down in the middle of the night tonight, to arrive at Disney just as the boys open their eyes in the morning. :) We plan to spend all day Friday at the park and crash that night at Dad and Shawn's. Saturday, there is a double family baby shower planned for Michelle and Michelle (yes, we have the same name. One Michelle is Matt's step-sister and one is me) and I get to give the other Michelle 3 tubs full of boy baby clothes! So excited to pass them on. Then on Sunday we'll spend breakfast with Matt's mom and then drive the 6-7 hours back home! We are so excited and so blessed that the Lord has worked all these plans out. Disney has a great military deal going right now so that has really helped. Hope everyone has a good weekend and I'll be sure to post pictures when we get back! Jesus loves you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh, that's awesome! I really want to take the girls to Disney (Brody too) I hope that we will be able to afford it soon, while it will still be magical for them! That's great about the baby shower too! Gotta love that! Are you done with kids now since you are giving away all your boy clothes???
How wonderful!! The boys (and I bet you and Matt!) are going to have such a great time. What a fun surprise. Enjoy the baby shower - that's awesome that you can bless the other Michelle with all those clothes! :o) Have a fantastic time.
YAYYYYYYY! so jealous, but so excited for you and the boys! they are going to be thrilled! love you guys call me once youre home!
Post a Comment