Now I'm not complaining about the weather since I know that some of the country is experience massive snow storms...but still it HAS been raining on and off ALL day EVERY day for the last month. However one of the perks to said weather are the gorgeous rainbows! Today's rainbow was exceptionally big and just so vibrant. It really was breathtaking. Caleb was so excited he was jumping up and down! Every time the boys see one they call it, "God's Promise" and I'm reminded not only to be thankful for God's enduring love and promises but for tender hearts that love Him.
Tuesday, March 03, 2009
God's Promise
Now I'm not complaining about the weather since I know that some of the country is experience massive snow storms...but still it HAS been raining on and off ALL day EVERY day for the last month. However one of the perks to said weather are the gorgeous rainbows! Today's rainbow was exceptionally big and just so vibrant. It really was breathtaking. Caleb was so excited he was jumping up and down! Every time the boys see one they call it, "God's Promise" and I'm reminded not only to be thankful for God's enduring love and promises but for tender hearts that love Him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WOW! So Gorgeous!!!
Post a Comment