Not much to say tonight, just felt like popping in and saying hello. Hope everyone had a good end of the week and is looking forward to the weekend. We had a sick boy for the last two days...not quite the way Matt and I had hoped to spend his only two days off between semesters, but that's ok. Kaden seems to be fever free tonight, and I'm so grateful that all he seems to have had is a fever without the stomach bug or cough! Now we're praying that Caleb stays healthy! Praise the Lord for the healthy babies that we have!
I'm hoping to take our baby swimming in the morning. I've read and heard that standing in shoulder deep water and then diving down toward the bottom of the pool can help flip a baby. :) Seems like when you become weightless they do too and it's easy for them to turn around...I don't know we'll see what happens. I KNOW that this is ALL in God's hands and that no matter what His perfect will, will be done. Still it never hurts to go for a swim! :) Hope everyone has a great weekend. I'll let you know how the swim goes. Jesus loves you.
Friday, March 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment