Saturday, March 14, 2009

Hereditary?

Kaden posing with his new pirate lego set, that he bought with his own money and built ALL by himself!
Is it possible for Lego fascination (kind way of saying obsession) to be hereditary? If so, Kaden definitly gets it from his daddy. We spend most of our afternoons playing legos at our house...big and little boys! :) Right now we're into the pirate lego sets. We even put on theme music (Pirates of the Carabiean) while we play, makes the experience that much more fun. I'm just glad that Matt and the boys have something that they really love doing together and can really get excited about...Wonder if our little girl will get into running so she and mommy can share the same fetish too? :)

3 comments:

Julie said...

Well Congratulations Kaden on a job well done!
And maybe she'll be into shopping :) I know Emily & Hannah don't mind a little shopping every now and then!
Miss you~
Julie

Robyn said...

How cute. :) I am impressed he built that by himself! I know Leah is a shopper just like me,and she always has been. She was so excited to go shopping with me the other day to buy baby gifts for some friends. She always gives recommendations and has great ideas. It's so fun!

Jen said...

oh precious KADEN!! i cant believe he built it by himself; tell him to stop growing up!!! michelle i MISS YOU SO MUCH! love you!