Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thursday Ramblings...

Matt snapped this picture of Kaden, Caleb, and their cousins staring down a hole near Papa Van's spa...I have no idea what they're looking at or what they're looking for, I just love how even a hole is fascinating when you're little!
Just checking in with everybody and hoping that the sun is shining just as brightly and warmly at your house as it is at mine. :) I love the ocean, have I said that before? *sigh* I'm counting my blessings, that we still have another year here before moving to a place with four seasons...and really it's only one season I'm not a big fan of! :)
 Kaden had his first official field trip today. Very fun, very noisy, but every child, as far as I could tell, was accounted for and without injury so that is a success! His preschool went to the children's museum downtown to play. It's not so much a museum as a cool play place to run around in. I love those kind of museums! You get to touch everything. Caleb is a bit obssessed with the play house, having tea, and the pretend cupcakes. I think he carried around the chocolate cupcake the entire hour and a half we were there and wasn't at all thrilled about passing it on to someone when we had to leave. :) The way to that boys heart is his tummy!
  Not much planned for this weekend. We may head into Salinas and get some baby shopping done and such so that's exciting. Monday is our next OB appointment so until then the days drag a bit. It cracks me up how I can wait for weeks to get to see the doctor and our appointments last about 10 min! Our doctor is so fast. I'm in and out before I have time to ask him questions. At least I never have to wait in the office! I'm hoping for an ultrasound to see if our little one is still breech but we'll see...that may take more then my 10 min. of alloted time! :) As long as he's good in the delivery room, I won't complain...much. :)
  Well, enough postponing the inevitable bathroom cleaning. Hope everyone has a great weekend. Jesus loves you.

1 comment:

Jen said...

the sun is not shining here. tuesday it was 80 and completely sunny. today? 45 and raining. blahhh! im glad for you that the weather is wonderful there, though! tell matt he should add jeff on facebook! :) he's my BG partner. talk to you soon!