With this ring...I'm proudly posting some pictures from Jeremy and Tracy's wedding. It was increadibly painful not to be there...but if you look real closely in some of the pictures you'll see evidence of me...I'm the phone in the background. :) I at least got to listen as Jeremy and Tracy said their vows and as they were announced husband and wife. It is SO strange to think of Jeremy as married now...he's still the little boy I spent hours with trying to convince him to eat his peas...he still won't eat peas, but I am excited to have Tracy as a sister (finally :) and to see how God will lead them. Please pray for them, as the Lord lays them on your heart.
8 comments:
Thanks for the pictures! I can't believe how big the boys are! I love the phone in the background! I'm glad you kinda got to be there too!
(Does Chris have a tat? Or does it just look like it in the pict?!)
Oh my goodness!! He's not old enough to be married!!! I'm so sorry you couldn't be there in person!
You could have at least given us a heads up about this. ;o)
I was wondering the same thing Jules!!
So I remember your mom pregnant with Jeremy, and then him as a baby. I think that's about the last time I saw him, lol. I feel old!!!!! Tell him congrats! He almost shares my anniversary, but we got married on leap year, lol.
Sorry about not giving much heads up...I found out like 3 weeks ago! :) So not much time to plan it all out!
And yes Chris has...2 tattoos, I think, One on his arm that says "Veritas" and a really big cross on his back. And I can't even count how many tattoos Jeremy has! :)
WOW, I never would have guessed they they would have tats! I never would have guessed that they would have too many to count!! Do you still just have the one?
Yep just one for me...not my thing. :) J has this whole western motif thing going down his arm and a huge tiger on his back...and then he's given himself some too... :)
I love how big of a smile Jeremy has in the last picture. And yikes is that boy tall? I, too, remember when he was born. Congrats to them!!
My brother, Jonathan, of whom I always thought I would attend his wedding, got married and my dad married him and his new wonderful wife, Irina. It was small and sudden, so I was not able to attend either! They just one day decided to get married and that was it!
Post a Comment