Saturday, March 28, 2009

Swimming Results...

Basically I got really wet, my ear drums started to really hurt from diving to the bottom so many times...I guess from the pressure, and baby girl is still head up! :) Oh well, it was fun just to swim around for a while and hopefully next week everyone will be healthy so we can just go play around in the pool as a family. Maybe it's time to just let it go and let God! :) Have a blessed Sunday!

4 comments:

jodes said...

what a stubborn little girl you have. ;o)

The Lovegren Bunch said...

silly, silly girl....you and your daughter...God has it all under His control, and He'll let you know that your way isn't working!!!!;o)

Amanda said...

I'm sorry. :( Have they, or will they, try to turn her manually? I've heard of (and seen) them do that, or is she just in a position that they can't? I'll be keeping you and your little girl in my thoughts!

Michelle said...

Our doctor said, "If you were my wife I wouldn't try to turn her!" Basically the success/risk ratio just isn't worth it, so we aren't going to opt for that. This is just a wait and see what God has planned thing! :)