Ok to be cliche yet again...where has the time gone! Ok, so since I just took pictures of Caleb like two days ago, I thought I would just snap one of him sleeping...not a very good picture but I wasn't about to risk waking him up. He doesn't sleep a whole lot so this is a rare shot! :)
The doctors yesterday...well they were doctors. Dr. Sidiqi is awesome, very people oriented, and thinks outside the box. Dr. Masters...yeah...he's a doctor. So anyways, still no definite answers, I'm to stay on the medication and go back to see Dr. Masters in three months, hopefully things will continue to improve. I have to get some more blood work done...yeah...Oh well, God is in control and the rest is just details!
The sad news being I went all the way to San Antonio and didn't get to go to Starbucks or Target :( The timing just didn't work out and then I had my dad and Jeremy with me so I felt awkward dragging them through Target since I couldn't think of one thing I absolutly needed from there...the good news is I did get to stop at this little Coffee hut in Del Rio for the first time and it was awesome...so I'll have to visit there again soon! And we're planning on going to California for Easter, and you know I'll hit Target and Starbucks there at least five or six or seven times in the seven days that we're there! :)
3 comments:
Sorry 'bout the no coffee/Target :o(. Thanks for keeping us up to date on what's going on with things. You are in my thoughts and prayers!
Oh yeah! One more thing. Email me your email and I'll add you to our workout blog (if you want!). My addy is jodyverhagen@yahoo.com
Nothing better then a sleeping baby. I am glad you are feeling better but I hope they figure out what is wrong. Dad and Jeremy in Target HAHA that would have been fun. I am sure Orange County as those places. YAY for you. Love you and miss you.
Post a Comment