Chris was in the wedding party...he cleans up nice doesn't he!
Sorry it's been a while but you know how the days just get busy and slip away before you're even out of bed! :) This weekend we went to a wedding (so much fun, I love weddings) so we snapped a couple ( ok a lot of pictures but I'll spare you having to see all of them!) pictures. Kaden leaned over during the ceremony and said, "Papa, are they married yet?" So funny. He had a blast at the reception as it was outside and there was lots of room to run and pretty little girls to play with! :) He even had his own place card which he carried around all afternoon showing people that it had his name on it! He was so proud. It's so cute the things that amuse them.
2 comments:
Looks like fun. I love your dress!!! Very cute.
I love that picture of Dad and Caleb. Chris looked very handsome in his tux.
Love you
i love your dress too! that's a really good picture of you!
Post a Comment