Friday, March 30, 2007
Off we go
Just wanted to tell everyone bye and I'll miss you. :) Seems silly to say since I live thousands of miles away from all of you anyways, but since we'll be on vacation this next week, I probably won't get the chance to check blogs or post so I'll miss everyone. But have no fear, I'll make it up to you with pictures from the trip when we get back. :) Until then, you are in my thoughts and prayers! Jesus loves you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh my gosh! I know you won't get this till you get back... but I'm really gonna miss you too. I feel silly saying that as its been quite some time since we last saw each other! LOL! Hope you have/had a great time on vacation. Enjoy every minute and bring back TONS of pictures!
have a GREAT time!
Hey guys, it was really nice seeing you when you where here. Hope your travels home where good. I just signed on to google. But i am only using it to reply on blogs..i want to see if it works. I am still using my yahoo email for everything else. Love you all.
Michelle I do not know if you will remember me, but Amanda gave me your blog site. It is Julie, I use to live across the street from you in Indiana and babysat you and your brothers. (Wow have you all grown)My email address is Juls2874@aol.com please drop me a line. You have some really beautiful children. YOu and Amanda make me feel really, really old.
Love,
Julie
Michelle I hope you remember me. I lived accross the street from you when you lived in Indiana. I babysat you and your bothers(Wow how you have grown) Amanda gave me your blog site, I am so happy she did. How are your mom and dad? I was just talking about them the other day. Well, tell them I said hello and I hope you all had fun on your trip. Your boys are so cute. My email address is Juls2874@aol.com drop me a line.
Julie Tinnel
Post a Comment