Thursday, March 15, 2007

Hey

Just wanted to say Hey...."Hey"...ok now that's out of my system. Not to much going on in South Texas. Another gorgeous day...sorry to all you Northeners...not trying to rub it in! Beth, sure wish Emmalee could come ride her bike down here! And teach Kaden...we haven't ventured into big bikes yet maybe it's time! And she looks so beautiful, I loved, loved the pictures even with mascarra all over her face! :) ( and yes I tried to leave a comment, but wouldn't you know it wouldn't let me...again)
Matt's on his way home (it's almost 10pm) so that's exciting. Kaden and I are planning on hitting the lake tomorrow for a bit, but not any exciting weekend plans as of yet...don't worry I'll keep you posted :). We are heading out to California in two weeks and I'm super super super excited about that. Kaden and Matt are excited for Disneyland....I'm excited for yep you guessed it Target and Starbucks and of course family! :) Oh the thrill of Target!
Well I hear Matt coming in the door so I'm off to say hello. Hope you all are doing well...oh one final thought. I was helping my dad in his garden this evening and it hit me the uniquness of how God created each one of us. How each one of us has a wonderful thing that just makes us happy...for my dad gardening, for me running, for others...fill in the blank. God is so good that even in the midst of sorrow and pain there is joy...so enjoy being unique and rest in God's love for you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would love for Emmalee to teach Kaden to ride his bike :(
I hope you have fun at the lake! And a great weekend! Love you