We had a lazy Sunday (yeah!) and had family movie night last night. We're trying to show Kaden as many Disney movies as we can before Disneyland, so last night we watched Cinderella. At the end of the movie Kaden said, "When we get to Mickey's house I'm going to hug Cinderella...and if she loses her shoe I'll put it on for her!" :) And then I was in the kitchen doing the dishes and singing the Cinderella song and Matt told Kaden to come in and tell me that I sounded just like Cinderella. So Kaden comes in and says "Hey, what are you doing!" turns around and tells Matt, "Yeah, I just said hey what are you doing."...What goes through their minds! :) Oh, and the picture is of Kaden balancing on the couch coushins (sp?) after Matt decided he needed to vacuume out the couch! :)
Monday, March 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yes all you can is wonder what goes through their minds because I bet we will never know.. I am so jealous you are going to Disney Land. OK Not really but if it meant spending time with you HEHE>
Anyways.. Vacuuming the couch sounds fun! I wish my vacuum wasn't broken so I could vacuum with a wond. I am so sad.
Kaden is really cute mini Chris!
Ur going to Disney! How fun!! When are you going? Dave and I are planning on taking a trip out to Disney World this summer - i LOVE that place!!
How's the running coming along??
That's funny. Jeremy says things to me all the time and i wonder where it comes from.
I wish i had a hubby that would vaccuum my couch =)
I like that you' re cramming for you trip! I'm sure you will have a blast.
Post a Comment