ok so I'm still not able to post comments on everyone's site...basically the computer is slow or I get a comment written and then it won't load up....SO FRUSTRATING...so here goes. Jody-my email...and now everyone knows it :) thanks for adding me! :) Brooke-don't worry about Hope, she'll be fine. She's a beautiful little girl that God has designed just perfect. Kaden didn't crawl until the day after he learned to walk! Go figure! :) And I'm feeling good today...some days are better then others. thanks for asking. Julie- Your house is looking so awesome, I'm so impressed! Tell Derec good job! Beth-loved talking to you yesterday...and I still need to get around to reading other peoples blogs! Joan- I love reading about your day...sounds a lot like mine usually! :)
Ok, not sure if that's everybody but that's all I can think of right now! :)
Wednesday, March 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi Michelle! Your kids are beautiful! Glad to be able to talk to you again and i hope you will stop by my blog too!
oh..that was me...Amanda Gaiser (used to be Haig)
Michelle - where'd you go!? WE MISS YOU!!!
Post a Comment