Thursday, March 22, 2007

Booster Seat







So I'm tired of cleaning the highchair...not only is it big and cumbersome, but no matter how much I wipe it down there's always a spot that I miss...and mashed carrots just isn't an appealing mess. Plus the highchair has a cloth seat which always looks dirty no matter how much it's scrubbed up. So I went and bought a booster seat for Caleb. He looks like such a big boy sitting up at the table with us. The only negative is the booster seat has a super small tray so most of his food ends up on the floor, but it is easier to clean so I'm happy! :) And yes, these pictures are taken in the living room and no he doesn't eat in there it's just where I got it set up and he tried it out for the first time.

Other then that, not to much happening in south Texas. I'm counting the days until we leave for California (9) Yeah! And by then Matt's big inspection should be over at work so hopefully that will relieve alot of stress. I had a good day yesterday, while Kaden was at preschool I got a sitter for Caleb and got three hours of shopping all by myself! Yeah...so much fun! Even if it was Walmart and JC Penney it was nice. :) I can't seem to think of much else to ramble about and I still need to give the highchair one final wipe down before it's put back in storage...why keep it in storage? Cause even though I don't like it I'm sure we'll use it for the next baby too! :)

3 comments:

. said...

I like the seat. I never had a highchair for the kiddos we have only had a booster seat. Our kitchen was always too small to cram a highchair in so I opted to just skip it. He is becoming such a big boy.

Brooke said...

Nice booster seat. He looks so big in it! What's this about another baby?

Anonymous said...

Was that an annoucment?