I took Caleb to the doctor early Monday morning to see if we could get on top of this cold. They did prescribe some anitbiotics but more for the sore he has on his finger which may be infected...how did he get a sore on his finger...by rubbing it raw against his new top tooth. You'd think he'd stop if it hurt but apparently it's worth the pain! So while I was at the doctor they kindly reminded me that he was overdue for his second dose of the flu shot...so feeling guilty we got it....NEVER AGAIN. I say that every time but really why is it a good idea to inject yourself with a live flu virus in hopes that you may come in contact with that exact flu virus somewhere out in the big world...and not the million of other flu virus forms that are out there that you haven't been protected from. And every time one of us gets the flu shot...guess what...we get sick from it...go figure. Shoot a virus into your blood and get sick...what a concept. So I'm done with the flu shot. And so we had a very fussy Monday night and most of the day Tuesday...except when he was sleeping. Which brings us to the picture, he was so fussy Monday night and just wanted to be held. So I held him and rubbed my fingers through his hair to make him feel better...hence the mohawk! :) He's cute even when he's sick!
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
He does make an adorable sick baby. ;o)
I never understood the Flu shot either.
Caleb is very cute and I think you should do his hair like that all the time.
I love the do! Hope he feels better soon!
Post a Comment