Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Farm Day


Kaden had farm day at school today, and they let the parents come down and play too! And of course I forgot my camera, but we had a friend take one picture for us of Kaden being a cowboy! Too cute. They had goats (a very very very common animal in Del Rio!), a bull that we got to pet, a rooster named shrimp...go figure, and a horse which Kaden didn't want to ride ( which is fine since mommy is deathly allergic to horses!) So a fun but fast 20 min!

Caleb is finally over the roto virus! Praise the Lord~ It lasted about a week, so I'm glad that's behind us. As my friend Julie was saying, when your children are ill it makes you so grateful for the health that they have. There are so many sick babies out there, and I know that the Lord is holding those families in His hands, but it does put everything into perspective when you realize that the Lord calls us all to different trials, and so far I'm grateful that ours has not been sick babies (at least not for long). Ok that was a really really bad run-on sentence...don't check this thing for grammer! :) All right, hope everyone is having a good week...chat at you all later.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww how sweet is Kaden as a cowboy.

jodes said...

And a very cute cowboy I might add!

Brooke said...

He is an adorable cowboy!
Glad Caleb is feeling better? How are you feeling?

Joanie, Billy, Harrison, Haven, Hudson, and Holden said...

What a fun day! What kind of school does he go to? How many days/hours a week is it?