So it's been a very restful Sunday here at the Van Hook house...well restful after helping dad cook over 200 hamburgers and hotdogs for the fellowship meal at church...and then cleaning up! :) But the afternoon has been restful with naps for everyone. I woke up to here Caleb saying, "Ba, Ba, Ba, Ba, Ba.....Ba,.....Ba"etc (Which I'm starting to believe means "poopy, poopy, poopy, I'm poopy." cause ever time he wakes up saying "ba" he's poopy. Anyways) and I went in there and Caleb had pulled up the crib bumper and wedged himself underneath it trying to get to the door so he could see who was coming to get him. :) I guess that's why they are a potential danger! :) Hope your Sunday is restful too!
Sunday, March 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yes the bumpers may be a little dangerous. He is so cute!!
ba, ba, ba, ba :)
Too cute!
cute...but maybe it's time to take the bumpers off?
Post a Comment