So now reading through your comments, I can see how my last blog may have been a bit confusing! :) No, we are not expecting any babies at this time! :) Two is keeping my busy enough! However, in the future we would love to have more children...don't worry I'll keep you posted! :)
And while I'm on here...Jody, I loved the picture of you in your warm up suit! And all your pictures of Chicago...made me homesick. Brooke, I hope that Hope is feeling better by now...Caleb also has a lingering cold combined with teething...never a fun time. Beth, Hey...can't think of anything to say but I love you! Amanda, I like your new phone and hope you are able to get your money raised for the 5k! Wish I could join you.
And if I forgot anyone this time...sorry...I always think of these witty comments :) but then the computer never works and by the time I type them on here they're gone...funny how I seem to be forgetting more and more! Oh well...you all will be around to help me by the time I'm senial! :)
Saturday, March 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for the correction LOL. Love you TOO!!
Post a Comment