Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Hawaii Baby






















I took some pictures of Caleb in his onsie from Papa Van and Grandma Shawn which they bought for him when they were in Hawaii. I just love all the different expressions on his face...you'd never know that he's still sick! We're on the upward swing but everything is just running through him. Please keep him in your prayers when you think of us...and I have two doctors appointments in San Antonio tomorrow so I'll update you on that when I can. On the plus side I'm planning on going to Starbucks! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is just the cutest. Is he still moaning? Poor little thing.
Enjoy your Starbucks!!! Maybe throw in some Target shopping. YIPEE
Are you taking the childrens with you tomorrow?

Anonymous said...

Oh no offense Julie about that Caleb is the cutest. Brody is also the cutest. HEHE

. said...

I just LOVE the fat little arms in the first picture... just too cute!! I didn't know he had teeth, when did he get those? My girls where both older when they got theirs.

Bethany! How could you! How 'bout Brody is the cutest with dark hair, and Caleb is the cutest with light hair?

Anonymous said...

Thank you Julie that is how I will phrase it from now on.

jodes said...

So cute!! And i love the green pillow! :o)