Yesterday, Kaden and Caleb and I had our own little "Steve Irwin" (the Crocodile Hunter) moment when mommy caught a gecko and a spider and a frog all by herself! :) Very exciting...ok we didn't actually catch the spider but we did pick him up on a blade of grass. The frog we caught in a bucket but it was HUGE and made mommy scream every time it jumped so we didn't keep him for long. But the lizard was by far the most fun...until his tail fell off (if you look closely in the last picture he doesn't have it)! Still the boys had such a fun time holding and petting him. I just love their smiles in the pictures. What a great way to experience God's creation!
Sunday, June 01, 2008
Gecko
Yesterday, Kaden and Caleb and I had our own little "Steve Irwin" (the Crocodile Hunter) moment when mommy caught a gecko and a spider and a frog all by herself! :) Very exciting...ok we didn't actually catch the spider but we did pick him up on a blade of grass. The frog we caught in a bucket but it was HUGE and made mommy scream every time it jumped so we didn't keep him for long. But the lizard was by far the most fun...until his tail fell off (if you look closely in the last picture he doesn't have it)! Still the boys had such a fun time holding and petting him. I just love their smiles in the pictures. What a great way to experience God's creation!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So very cute.
how fun!
We just caught frogs and toads a few days ago! (They were hiding under where we were storing our pool). There were a BUNCH of them! The girls liked it too... but there is NO WAY I would have went even NEAR a spider!!!!
until his tail fell off.... LOLOLOLOL!!!!!! I think his shirt is very fitting! the little guy is actually kinda cute. :o)
Post a Comment