H0pe your week is going well. Jesus loves you!
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Fun times
Just wanted to let everyone know we are still around! :) We have been busy playing, playing, playing, swimming, playing, going to the park, playing, swimming, and playing for the last four days! Our sweet friends are here and all the kiddos are having so much fun...and yes, I do realize that there are no pictures to document all the playing and swimming...I'll work on that over the next couple of days. Other then that not much news to report... Oh, sweet, Matt is trying to plan a surprise dinner for my birthday but I found out about it so now I have something to look forward to on Monday. Sweet man!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Gee Michelle, way to ruin the surprise! LOL!! Its fun having things to look forward to. Sounds like you guys are having a great time with all the playing, playing, playing, swimming you're doing. I'm JEALOUS!! I'll just have to enjoy the summer through you.
I wish I was playing and swimming! That sounds like waaaay more fun than I am having this summer!
Glad you guys are doing well and having fun! How have you been feeling? Have you had energy to run lately?
Sadly, my running days are over for a while. They told me when I went in that I have a prolapsed uterus...which means the ligaments have stretched out and the uterus itself has slipped a bit into the canal. Nothing major and really not a lot to worry about but the nurse that I saw felt like running with the extra weight of the baby would just pull on the ligaments more, and since my main goal is to be able to run distance again after the baby I don't want to jeporadize that. The good news is that I can still the elyptical and things with a little less impact then running. I'm sad as I really do miss running but feel at peace over it.
How about you? :) How are you feeling...and how's your energy? Are you showing yet?
My energy has slowly come back the past few weeks. Hooray! And I am definitely showing! I can't believe how early I showed this time! I also can't believe how fast it's flying by either! I'm already 16 weeks! I'm sorry to hear that you can't run, but I'm glad that everything is ok. How many weeks along are you now?
I just hit 11 weeks. How are you doing with the running?
Post a Comment