Sunday, June 22, 2008

Psalm 139:16

Psalm 139:16 
  "You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed."
 
   This verse is for our precious baby that God took home to Heaven on Friday. 

  He gives and takes away, blessed be His name. 
  
    Thanks in advance for the prayers,
       Michelle

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am praying for you all, and am always always here for you if you need to talk. Thank you so much for sharing and crying with me this past weekend. Love you all so very much.

Anonymous said...

I am praying for you all, and am always always here for you if you need to talk. Thank you so much for sharing and crying with me this past weekend. Love you all so very much.

Rob and Carrie said...

Matt and Michelle-I was so sorry to hear about your loss. We just want you to know that you are in our thoughts and prayers and we love you guys. Psalm 139 was such a comfort to me, and I'm glad it is to you as well.

. said...

Oh, I am so sorry for you guys. I know how hard this is. Praying for you.

Robyn said...

Michelle,
My heart sank when I read this. I am so sorry for your loss. I wish there was something that I could do to take the pain away, but I know there isn't. Here's a hug from Delaware to TX. H-U-G!
Robyn

jodes said...

I don't even know what to say. My heart sank and i got chills when i read that. I'm so, so sorry. And here's a HUG from Chicago as well. You guys will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Michelle, I am so sorry for yours and Matt's loss. Thanks be to God for giving you this verse and for your willingness to accept it. All of my love and prayers. I love you and so does Jesus.

Mom Wiggins

Anonymous said...

oh sweetie i'm so sorry. That verse helped me a lot too. i'm sorry your family has to go through this. I'm praying for you and your family. ((HUGS))