Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Just to say...

Just wanted to let you all know how much I appreciate all the prayers. Last weekend was really rough, yesterday I felt pretty good, and today I'm  just so sad and heavy. Grieving is a very interesting process. Praise God, He is faithful at each step of the way. I want so badly to question why and search for answers, but deep in my spirit I know that my faith and peace will have to be found in God alone because only He knows. I was telling the girls at Bible study it's like when you twist a kaleidoscope and the picture changes in a thousand different ways. When God allows a joy or a tragedy into your life, your life and the lives of everyone around you from family to acquaintances changes in a thousand different ways. God can take one act and affect hundreds of people and teach us each something unique and personal. How amazing. And what a comfort to know that no life, no matter how young is a waste for God uses each of us for His glory. 

1 comment:

me&em said...

Greiving is a very interesting process. until you have a great loss you never quite understand it. and you will go way beyond the 7 stages you will get to like 7 million. i love you sweets.