Saturday, June 07, 2008

Jeremy's Grad Party





So I've been a bit behind on blogging, but in my defense there hasn't been to much to report this week...that and I left the camera at mom and dad house and just got it back last night! So these pictures are from Jeremy's graduation party last Sunday. It was just the Van Hooks and the Woods but still a good time. 
  Last night we went to the Del Rio High School graduation for Jenny. We were so excited for her and how hard she has worked.
  Let's see...and today we have a goodbye party for Matt's Squadron Commander and a surprise party for one of our friends...lots of parties. Sunday not much is planned except getting ready for one of our good friends to come. She is going to stay for two weeks here with her kiddos so that should be a great time! 
  Well, I'm off to get ready for the parties! 
  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Jeremy the party looked like fun. I love the picture of Caleb with the blue tie around his face. I am so happy for Jenny as well Yay for her.
Love you.