Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Last one...




Just wanted to post one more for the baby.  I'm doing a bit better each day...but still just sad. I think I"m just having a hard time mentally adjusting to not being pregnant. Anyways, just wanted to post a picture of some of the beautiful flowers that have been sent (Thank you Forks sisters...I love you all so so much) and the little shoe and sonogram photo that is just a sweet reminder of Lydia. Thank you also to Dad and Shawn for the beautiful basket of flowers, I love all the pink in it. 

6 comments:

Brooke said...

I am SO sorry to hear about your loss! (Sorry I haven't checked blogs in a while). If you ever want to talk, I'm here.

. said...

Is that what you named her? Very sweet if it is. Now she is with her big brother J. Are you going to get tested to find out why this is happening? I got some peace of mind when we figured out what my problem was. Let me know if you need anything.

Robyn said...

What a sweet blog--it made me tear up. I always get excited to think of how many moms and dads will be reunited with their babies one day in heaven. I bet they have a very special role in heaven. :) I wanted to share this site with you, it is one of my favorites. :) http://www.labelledame.com/. I am praying for you!

Michelle said...

Thanks so much for all the prayers. Robyn I'll have to get to that website. Do you have a blog? I would love to check on you and the girls! Thanks again for all the love

Robyn said...

Michelle, I do, but it's just a photo blog....www.robynpacheco.blogspot.com. It isn't really family related, but I do post photos of the family on occasion. :)

me&em said...

I am continuing to pray for you and your family. Sorry I haven't been around much. But know you are in my thoughts everyday. Lydia is a very pretty name! I hope Dad holds her for you. I love you So much honey.