Courtesy of Oma we finally have a few gymnastics pictures...and just in time to as gymnastics is over until the Air Force fixes the gym so it meets fire safety codes (there's really not anything wrong with the gym but now the doors aren't wide enough...whatever) So anyways, hopefully gymnastics will start up again before we move. Kaden walked on the balance beam by himself for the first time while Oma was here...you would've thought the child just won the Olympics the way we were hooping and hollering! We were so excited. Kaden has been TERRIFIED of walking on the balance beam for the last several months and he's just now starting to overcome that fear (just as gymnastics is cancelled for a while! ). We are so proud of him, and he's just so sweet about it. When he got up there to try for the first time Ms. Jamie (who we absolutely love) said, "Are you ready to walk on the beam, Kaden" and he looked at her so seriously and said, "Well, there's a first time for everything." :) And then he stood of the beam for literally 5 min before he took his first step and just kept saying, "I'm shaking, why are my legs shaking!" So sweet...but he did it and we couldn't be more proud!
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Gymnastics
Courtesy of Oma we finally have a few gymnastics pictures...and just in time to as gymnastics is over until the Air Force fixes the gym so it meets fire safety codes (there's really not anything wrong with the gym but now the doors aren't wide enough...whatever) So anyways, hopefully gymnastics will start up again before we move. Kaden walked on the balance beam by himself for the first time while Oma was here...you would've thought the child just won the Olympics the way we were hooping and hollering! We were so excited. Kaden has been TERRIFIED of walking on the balance beam for the last several months and he's just now starting to overcome that fear (just as gymnastics is cancelled for a while! ). We are so proud of him, and he's just so sweet about it. When he got up there to try for the first time Ms. Jamie (who we absolutely love) said, "Are you ready to walk on the beam, Kaden" and he looked at her so seriously and said, "Well, there's a first time for everything." :) And then he stood of the beam for literally 5 min before he took his first step and just kept saying, "I'm shaking, why are my legs shaking!" So sweet...but he did it and we couldn't be more proud!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Aww, I am jealous! I really want to have the girls take gymnastics lessons. I think they would LOVE it (and it would be good dfor Reygann) I looked into it once a long time ago for Kylie and man was it expensive. Sometimes I REALLY wish I had a sugar daddy!!! :0) Great Job to Kaden letting go and going for it!
I want a sugar daddy also Julie. You should be able to purchase those on ebay.
But really Gymnastics looks like so much fun! Kaden is way cute.
Gymnastics has been great for Kaden and it's only $30 a month on base so that makes it really affordable...there are some perks to being in the military. :)
Way to go, Kaden! So glad that your appointment turned out well, too, Michelle. I remember being so scared when that happened. We didn't have the same outcome, but God is still gracious!
Post a Comment