Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Kings and Kung Fu





Yesterday, when the boys and I went out to the base, we got stuck twice inside different buildings due to an exercise on base...basically the cops pretend something bad is happening and they shut everything down to make sure everyone knows what to do in case something ever does happen in Del Rio, Tx...not likely but better safe then sorry. Anyways, we were stuck inside the library for an hour and the BX (like a bad, smaller version of Walmart) for half an hour, so what to do but sit at Burger King and play with the crowns. The boys were still playing with their crowns this morning so I took a couple pictures of them being silly Kings. Kaden always makes sure that I know that he is the big king and Caleb is still the little king. 
  Fun activities today included taking the boys to see Kung Fu Panda. Very cute and funny. And now I have little boys running around doing karate...on everything!  To get the full affect of my awesome Kung Fu warriors you'll have to watch the video! Be prepared to be awed and amazed! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are some awsome kung fu moves!Hope you are feeling a little better each day. Our prayers are with you. Tell everyone I love them. Oh I loved talking with Kaden on the phone. He cracks me up. Love you all.
**Linda

Jen said...

My favorite part is when Kaden runs off-screen and you suddenly hear things crash to the floor.
Hahahahahahahaha.
LOVE YOU!