Ok, so now I can't get the blog to post pictuers...any suggestions anyone? Oh well, I tried really hard to get on here yesterday to wish you all a happy Valentines day! :) So HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! :) Hope you all had a good one. Matt and I beat the crowds of Del Rio and got Chili's to go. Yummy. And best of all he let me take a long bath while he took care of the boys! That's worth huge brownie points...not to mention the purple roses and earings...so yeah, he did good. And Kaden and Caleb got me some Winnie the Pooh earings...which Kaden keeps telling me look so preety! :) I feel so blessed to have the boys in my life that I do. Especially Matt. He has been my hero, taking care of me through all the sickness. I couldn't have done it without him. I am feeling better lately so hopefully the medicine is taking effect.
But as awesome as Matt is, there is a love far greater. God's love for us continues to amaze me. That He loves me despite of me and wants to spend time with me, the God of the universe...He cares for us. Amazing. I hope you are more amazed by him everyday. Jesus loves you.
Thursday, February 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Now are you gonna wear the winnie pooh errings with winnie the pooh jeans? HAHAHA Funny aren't I.
Post a Comment