Yeah! I'm finally able to get my pictures up! Don't the kids look great. I'm so proud of them and Matt and I are just so blessed to be a part of their lives...I mean who wouldn't want to hang out with us on Friday nights!
We had a blast as you can see from the pictures. And of course I had to show off my brothers. Matt's looking good too! So what do you think of the $5.99 dress! I like everything but the bow (I'm not a big fan of bows) but I'm not complaining! And yes, the last picture is of all of us at Walmart...where else are you going to go in Del Rio to show off your dresses! :) Hope you all like the pictures.
Oh and as for today's update. Kaden had his first dentist appointment and did awesome, he only bit me! But Caleb is preety sick with the Roto virus so please keep him in your prayers. Thanks!
2 comments:
You look so beautiful I like the dress to and who can complain for 5.99. Your bothers look handsome I can't get over how much Chris looks like you and mom in these pictures I didn't notice it in person. I miss you guys what fun times. Jen told me about Walmart LOL. Dentist huh? I have to take Emmalee was Kaden scared? Maybe you can tell me all about it when we are done playing phone tag LOL. Love you LOTS.
What great pictures! Love the bargain dress - I'm with you on the bow, not my style. You looked great. It so funny, if anyone else were looking at the pictures they'd probably think you were one of the high schoolers!
Post a Comment