Monday, February 19, 2007

Home Project







Well on his "time off" Matt has been hard at work redoing our back yard. (we've been inspired by Julie and Derec...ok not really there's no way we would take on a project like that! :) But we did want to finish off the back yard and so this will be a long work in project. But I wanted to give Matt some praise and show off some of his hard work. Of course we forgot to take the before picture but the first picture on here is what it kind of looked like before and then the rest are the work in progress after pictuers. The goal is a desert/garden/rock/flower/cactus look... What else are you going to do in South Texas! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty!!
How did you do the pictures? I still can't figure it out.

. said...

WOW, I'm an inspiration!! Looking good! Great job Matt!