Ok so I've been trying to blog for like four days now, but I couldn't because I didn't have a google account, and every time I tried the page wouldn't load up. So I finally got on google tonight and signed up for their email so I could get a password to get on blogger...ahhh...sometimes I'm not a big fan of technology. On top of that, I tried to get on google and typed in goggle...yeah, don't go there! Oh well..so now I"m finally back...that is if I can remember all my new passwords! :)
So back to Friday, the x-ray test went well. I layed perfectly still for an hour and twenty minuets with an x-ray macine hovering inches above my tummy...and then since I was running late for my next doctors appointment I asked the technition if he could call my brother for me ( I wasn't cleared to drive yet) so he hands me my cell phone, while I'm still doing the x-ray! If I'd known that I could've been doing something for the hour and a half I layed there! Oh well...I got a little nap and some praying in! :) Then we went to the base where the base doctor finally got a hold of the neuro doctor and they decided to let me drive! Praise the Lord...that was one trial I didn't want to walk through. So that's about it on that front. I'm taking my medicine and not feeling much better but maybe it just needs time.
Kaden has been down with a fever the last two days...and I'm hoping he'll be all better by morning so that he can go to his Valentines party Wednesday. Caleb is doing good...still teething but so sweet to be around. He's actually turning into a cuddle bug which is nice. And Matt is doing good. He did a lot of yard work this week. We're trying to make our desert preety...we'll see how that goes, but so far it looks nice....
Ok enough catch up. For someone who didn't even want to start a blog I sure missed you all! :)
Jesus loves you!
Monday, February 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am glad that everything is doing well. Cody is gone again so give me a call if you get a chance. Love you lots.
I am glad too... and I am also glad you took the advice to start a blog. I am terrible at e-mailing and writing you, but now it seems like you never left (well, almost!)
Post a Comment