Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Comment

Ok, I just wanted to let everyone know that I do try to comment on your blogs but either the page won't come up or it tells me the password is wrong or something else goes terribly wrong! Yes, I am almost completely computer illiterate...I'm suprised I've gotten this far! So anyways, I'll just comment this way. JODY- I'm planning on starting training for a half-marathon or marathon that is taking place in San Antonio in November. So any advice or encouragment you have would be awesome! JULIE- I love how cute Brody is getting. He is such a little man. Aren't boys a blast! All though I still want to try a little girl too~ BETH-Hope you found all the nail polish in the house before anymore painting episodes! :) I loved talking with you today, you make me happy! BROOKE-Thanks for the update on Target...and I'm insainly jealous that you even have two Targets to compare! Our closest Target is 21/2 hours away!
Ok...that's all the blogs I can remember at this point..oh, JOAN- So glad your blogging again...but I can't see the pictures? Weird huh.
All right enough commenting for now. Love you guys....sure wish I could come to a blogger party!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so Sweet. I love you.

jodes said...

i would LOVE to talk to you about training! And questions you may have, shoot me an email or leave a comment! i love talking about running. :o)