My sweet husband, plugged our computer in so we could download pictures and feel a little more at "home" while on the road. Looking back I realized that I haven't posted any pictures since Caleb's birthday almost a month ago! Seems like a lifetime ago...at least a thousand miles ago! There are so many pictures to catch up on but for now we'll just show you some beach pictures from last week...pictures of Texas are still a little to painful to post.
As you can see, we had a great time that day. They're quite the little beach boys.
Hope you all had a good 3 day weekend! We spent Saturday visiting friends (Brooke and one of Matt's friends from high school whose little girl was turning 1). Sunday we spent visiting with family, we haven't seen in a long time, and we're headed out to meet with more family today. I'm so glad that Matt is getting all this special time with his family, it's been a long time for him.
Have a great day. Jesus loves you.
1 comment:
Looks like a great time
Post a Comment