The plan is to leave tomorrow and drive straight up there. Matt and I will both be driving. He's planning on taking the van with the boys for most of the trip and I'm going to drive the truck...and have some very nice alone time! :) Sunday we're hoping to go to a church that I used to attend in high school, and then Monday Kaden starts pre-school! He is so excited and has been counting the days for about 2 weeks. Tuesday morning we should get the keys to the house and unload all the stuff we have with us, and Wednesday the movers are supposed to deliver our household goods. Lord willing, things will go as planned and this time next week we'll be sitting in a semi-unpacked house! :)
Thanks for the prayers that I know are coming our way! Hope you all have a great weekend! Jesus loves you
4 comments:
That's great! Good luck with everything. When are you going to give out your new address? Are you going to paint and stuff or no? Are your rooms all going to be decorated like they were in tx, or are you switching it up?
Glad you can start getting settled. That's always a good feeling!
Michelle! the boys look so big in all your pictures.... well maybe just a little lol. It looks like you guys had a good time visiting family but I hope your trip/unpacking/settling goes well. I miss you guys so much!
Hey you can accept phone calls now on your cell. : ) Glad to hear that you got a good house and you'll be getting some consistency in your life. In your quiet moments of saneness, pray for me and my moments of insanity as we get ready to move...fixing up house, cleaning, selling, getting passports, medical clearances, physicals, educational clearances... Should I continue? In short, PRAY FOR ME!!!! ; )
Miss you,
Melissa
Post a Comment