Wednesday, September 03, 2008

One of the reasons...

All the kids at Matt's fini flight...and yes Matt is soaking wet from being sprayed down after the flight...more pictures of that later.
The girls made Matt and I cakes for our going away party. This is a Strong Bad cake for Matt...don't ask! :)
This is my cake! I LOVED IT! 
My cake's way better then Matt's! :)


Our last Friday night Bible study
We had our last Bible study down at the church, a very bitter sweet night.
The "Four Chris's" 
Last Girl's Bible study...we look pretty good despite the tears!
One of the reasons, we miss Texas so much is all the children we had to leave behind. As most of you know, God blessed us above and beyond our greatest dreams with an AMAZING youth group. We loved each and everyone of the teens like they were our own...and in some ways they were. Time and distance won't ever take them from our hearts. I love you guys! 

1 comment:

Rob and Carrie said...

Those cakes are awesome! So fun to catch up on what you've been doing. Looks like a lot of fun!