Sunday, September 28, 2008

Around Monterey


Standing on top of the Train...not without Mommy...at the park
Kaden posing with the Dennise the Menace statue at the  Dennise the Menace park. 
This area is called Lover's Point, it's at the very tip of the Monterey Bay. 
Here are a few random pictures of some of our excursions around Monterey. Honestly, we haven't been very good at bringing our camera with us when we go...need to work on that. We had a productive yet low key weekend. We spent ALL of Friday working on the garage and Matt is still out there today figuring out how to put everything it so that it all fits, and maybe just maybe, we can actually park a car in there. I'm doing random fun chores like laundry and house organizing...yet all is not lost. Tonight is family movie night so we have that to look forward too! :) Tonight's movie is part 2 of the Sound of Music, which the boys love!
  Tomorrow morning, bright and early, Matt starts school. Keep him in your prayers as this is a really blessed time for him but will also be a challenge. Not sure what my week holds...I may get back on a cleaning schedule! :) Hope your weekend was blessed as well. Jesus loves you.

3 comments:

Jen said...

awwww i love reading your blog! CANT I COME LIVE THERE? I hate this place and I miss you guys! Hope school goes well for Matt I'm sure I'll talk to you guys sometime this week

Jen said...

ahhhh okay so im calling you tonight! :D

Mom of Many said...

I love th epics and updates. Keep them coming. ; )
Melissa