We got to meet Brooke, Mark, and Hope for lunch on Saturday. It was so fun to see them and see how much precious little Hope is growing. Even more fun to realize that Brooke and I met when we were just a little bit older the Hope and Caleb. How fun after 25 years of friendship to see your little ones playing together! So fun!
Monday, September 01, 2008
Old friend/New friends
We got to meet Brooke, Mark, and Hope for lunch on Saturday. It was so fun to see them and see how much precious little Hope is growing. Even more fun to realize that Brooke and I met when we were just a little bit older the Hope and Caleb. How fun after 25 years of friendship to see your little ones playing together! So fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so jealous Brooke always get to see you LOL.
Post a Comment