Thursday, August 28, 2008
Info...
So being the computer savy person I am...ok not at all...I never put any of your all's blogger address attached to my page, and I'm without our personal computer and I dont' have any of the addresses memorized therefore I can't check anybody's page and I'm feeling very out of the loop! So if you all have a minute please leave me your blog site in the comments so I can check up on you! Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
www.robandcarrie.blogspot.com
Hope you're doing well!
Carrie
Wilsonscomingoutofthewoodwork5.blogspot.com
And just so you know, you can click on our blue highlighted name here in the comment section and it will take you to our profile which will have the link to our page at the bottom. Just thought I'd share.
http://lindaanderic.blogspot.com
See you Sunday.
Here are mine, Jessica, Joanie, Brooke, Bethany & Amanda's addys...
http://jodyverhagen.blogspot.com
http://redwoodenshoe.blogspot.com
http://themurphylife.blogspot.com/
http://brookevr.blogspot.com/
http://bethanyemmalee.blogspot.com
http://crazygaiser.blogspot.com
MICHELLE!!!
Bethanyemmalee.blogspot.com
So I get to be the different one with my blog. My computer has been having issues with the internet hookup in my apartment for some reason, so I'm a little belated in posting this.
www.hawkeye21.livejournal.com
daisyforadragon.blogspot.com
Hope all is well!
Regina
Post a Comment