Thursday, July 17, 2008

VBS

Sorry I haven't been on here much to blog lately. We have been busy with VBS and loving every minute of it. It has been HOT HOT and I've been outside with the kiddos doing games but I wouldn't trade a minute of it...ok maybe some minuets of it. :) Today we got to explode Diet Coke but putting mentos into it...yeah, I would never recommend eating mentos and drinking Diet Coke together, you may just explode! This geyser literally shot like 10 feet in the air! So fun...and I'm getting really good at North, South, Central...and I win...but it could be cause I'm 3 times the size of the little kids! :) Ok, just a quick update in case you were all wondering where we were...and I would have pictures but it's really hard to take pictures and monitor 25 plus kids at the same time. 
  This weekend my sweet husband is letting my mom and I get away for a girls weekend we've been hoping for, for literally 3 1/2 years! I'm so excited. 
  Hope you all are having a good week.  Jesus loves you.
 

No comments: