Friday, July 11, 2008

Happy Friday

Just wanted to wish everyone a good weekend. We're going to spend today getting ready for our yard sale tomorrow. I love waking up at 6 a.m. on a Saturday to argue about money with perfect strangers. Fun times! :) Yard sales in Del Rio are unlike yard sales anywhere else...I'll try to take pictures tomorrow if we have time. Literally the people will knock on your door before you start and ask to go through your stuff, it's amazing. Once the yard sale is over we have a party to look forward to so that will pretty much wrap up Saturday. Sunday we'll be helping set up for VBS which starts on Monday...which means I'll be joining the "normal" world again once VBS is over next Friday! :) 
  Oh, and for all of you who are interested or even if you're not. I was able to run today for the first time in over a month. It was awesome...not sure how sore I'll be later, but still it felt so good...even if it was pretty slow! 
  We'll I'm off to price! 

2 comments:

jodes said...

Sounds like your yard sale was a success!! That's great. And I'm really excited that you were able to get out there and go for a run! Feels good to get back out there, and feel the wind on your face, hear your feet pounding the pavement, doesn't it?

. said...

I'm glad your garage sale was quite the hit! I wish ours turned out better! ...Maybe next time!