Friday, July 18, 2008

Boy Toys


Getting ready to ride
Motorcycle men
Caleb's turn
Here comes Papa and Caleb
And here he's thinking...this would be much more fun if the helmet didn't weight as much as I do! 
In the interest of saving money on gas, my dad bought a scooter/motorcycle to ride around town and on short trips. He just got it yesterday and we are having so much fun with his new toy! Kaden was pretty scared at first but as soon as they started driving he was hooked. And of  course Caleb jumped right up and when Papa brought him back he said, "more!" I got to ride on it too and it is very fun...and the bike's my favorite color, bonus! Maybe we'll have to look into getting one of those in California! 

2 comments:

jodes said...

HOW FUN!!!! I can't really picture your mom on it though! LOL!! And I'm with you, its a great color! What are the gas prices like by you?

Rob and Carrie said...

Looks like a fun ride! I hope you got some pics of your girls' weekend, too!