Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Annual family photo


All mom's children..dad's too :)
Van Hook Family
What? Don't you like my hair?

It's really hard to get them both posing for the camera at the same time! 

View of the spikes
Handsome boy...growing up so fast
Right before we left for the 4th we took our annual family photo in front of mom's tree in the front yard. It may seem like a simple request but in reality it's hard to get the four of us and Chris and Jeremy slightly dressed up and at mom and dad's house at the same time. But mission accomplished and we have more fun family memories...despite some of the grumpiness you can see in the pictures (no names mentioned :) 
  Matt wanted the boys to look cool for their photo op so he had a good time spiking up their hair. Kaden and Caleb also enjoyed looking "cool". I got in big trouble when we got in the car and I turned down the AC. Kaden was afraid his hair would fall if he got to sweaty! :) I think they look pretty cute, maybe we should spike their hair more often!

3 comments:

jodes said...

i love their "cool" hair!! You should spike it more often!! I like the family photos... too bad someone was having a bad day though. ;o)

Rob and Carrie said...

Love the new 'dos!

me&em said...

Love the hair. Looks like it was a fun family photo and glad that you mentioned Mom's children and Dad's too so no one wondered :) love you.