We celebrated Matt's birthday on Sunday by opening presents with the family and then heading to Chili's to eat with the family and the teens. It was a fun time even if we were at the restaurant for over two hours! The boys did great and as soon as we got home we did cake so the boys could get a bath and get to bed. Some of the teens stayed for a while and we played Trivial Pursuit...now thats a 31st birthday...dinner at Chili's and Trivial Pursuit!
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
31st Birthday
We celebrated Matt's birthday on Sunday by opening presents with the family and then heading to Chili's to eat with the family and the teens. It was a fun time even if we were at the restaurant for over two hours! The boys did great and as soon as we got home we did cake so the boys could get a bath and get to bed. Some of the teens stayed for a while and we played Trivial Pursuit...now thats a 31st birthday...dinner at Chili's and Trivial Pursuit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Cute shirt Michelle! I have the same one in black! You've got great taste ;o) Looks like it was a fun little party! Well, except for the Trivial Pursuit - that game has a way of making me feel really stupid. LOLOLOL!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT!
Ok I am going to sound like Jody for a moment, but I love Matt's shorts wish Cody would dress like that, minus the fact that Cody does have the shirt Matt is wearing. Sounds like fun I love seeing all the pictures and that Jen was there. How fun. Happy Birthday to Matt!!!! Love you all. Oh i am with Jody on the game as well.
The reason Matt is in those shorts is cause I bought them for him for his Birthday and told him they were in style and he should wear them! Now if I could just get myself in style! :)
Looks like fun. Did Matt get his present from us? I hope so. Let me know. Love you all.
Looks like fun. Did Matt get his present from us? I hope so. Let me know. Love you all.
So my first thought was oh my gosh, he's 31!!! Then I was like oh yeah, we're (almost)28 and Deric is (almost)a shocking 33!! It just sounds so old!
I like the way he's dressed. I have been weeding out Deric's bad clothes and slowly trying to get the good ones in. Jeans are hard though, he hates the nice looking ones! We have found one style that works for both of us (mostly me) now I need to work on shorts!
Post a Comment