Well, we've had a non-stop fun weekend with Oma, but before we get to those pictures I thought I'd put of the ones from last Wednesday. Wednesday night was the last night of AWANA and Kaden received his first book award. We are so proud of him and all the hard work he put into memorizing his verses over the last year. Thank you, Lord, for the words being hidden in his heart may the always guide his life!
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Cubbies
Well, we've had a non-stop fun weekend with Oma, but before we get to those pictures I thought I'd put of the ones from last Wednesday. Wednesday night was the last night of AWANA and Kaden received his first book award. We are so proud of him and all the hard work he put into memorizing his verses over the last year. Thank you, Lord, for the words being hidden in his heart may the always guide his life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So cute! Congratulations to Kaden.
Hey, Michelle-I'm feeling good! How about you? Your running pictures keep me motivated!
Congrats Kaden
Post a Comment