Wednesday, May 07, 2008

New T-shirts




The teen girls made some t-shirts for the boys. It took Matt a while to get the message...how about you? :)

10 comments:

Rob and Carrie said...

Wait, Caleb isn't a big brother.....oh, I get it!!! :) Congratulations!!!!!

Brooke said...

YEA!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!! When is it due?

jodes said...

AAHHH!!! NO WAY!! Michelle that's so exciting! CONGRATS!!!! The girls did a great job on the shirts too - very cute! Are the boys excited?

Anonymous said...

yay!!! congrats!!! when are you due?

Michelle said...

Looks like a due date of January 2!!! Wasn't really planning another baby around Christmas but that's ok. I usually go late so I'm hoping a little later in January then the New Year baby of 2009! Thanks for being so excited. We are really happy and the boys are excited too.
Jody-I did try running today...wow I was SO slow. I'm going to slow down as in the amount of miles and how often I run but I do hope to keep running. We'll see...at least keep exercising.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys. Even though I knew on Monday :) I mean what else would you leave me a message that says I have great news. HEHE! Sorry yesterday got crazy as usual but I can't wait to talk to you.

Jessica said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys...maybe this one will be a little girl!

jodes said...

I'm so glad you're gonna try and keep running! i was going to ask but thought that maybe i shouldn't. Good for you.

. said...

Congratulations! What a great way to tell Matt, I love that it took him awhile to catch on!

Joanie, Billy, Harrison, Haven, Hudson, and Holden said...

Congrats Michelle! And welcome to the baby club! =) I'm really excited for you guys!!

I'm trying to keep running too, but I've been soooo tired! Hopefully we'll have some energy back soon!