Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Stretching




Saturday after I came home from my run one of my favorite little running partners came out to stretch with me. I love when Caleb and Kaden come stretch with me after a run. I love that in these pictures you can really seem him doing some of the stretches. So cute! And the reason my shirt is see-through is it was POURING rain for part of our run, oh well, it was still fun and since we don't get much rain in Del Rio it was also very exciting.
  The weekend flew by and the week is almost half over already! Matt's mom comes on Thursday for the long weekend so I'm sure we'll have lots of fun pictures. Hope your week is going well too. Jesus loves you.
 PS. If you all think of it please pray for Matt and I to have wisdom as we walk through selling our house. It's not up on the market yet but we've already had one offer and now we need to work out the price with them or get it up on the market.  Please just pray that we will have God's wisdom to know what to do. Thanks!

2 comments:

jodes said...

i love your little stretching partner!! That's so cute! Pretty soon he'll be running his own little races! :o) I'll be praying about the house situation. Its great you already have an offer! That's Huge!! Oh, and i didn't know you had a Garmin!!!! OR did I?? Handy little bugger, isn't it!?

Anonymous said...

How cute.